* Booking lines for Academic Year 2021/2022 will open on Monday 8th March 2021. Applications are to be made online, link will be available from Monday 8th March.
Applications will remain open for a period of 2 weeks until the 19th March. After this, rooms will be offered by a computer-generated random lottery (not on a first come first served basis)
Please note: Making an application as soon as applications open DOES NOT increase your chance of being offered a room. Applications will not close until Friday 19th March – you have until then to apply!
Quick Tips to get through the Application Process as quickly as possible FOR NEW STUDENTS
- The company that own the application software advise that you use Google Chrome, and using a laptop or PC will give best results
- To begin the application process you will be asked to enter an e-mail address and you will be sent a code which you must enter to start the process. Ensure you are using an e-mail address you have immediate access to. (Parents, if applying for your son/daughter use your own e-mail so that you will get the code – it can be changed to the student’s e-mail address later in the year). This code often goes straight into junk/spam folder so check there if you do not see it straight away.
- Ensure you have all information to hand – including your PPS number, your parent/guarantor’s phone number and e-mail address
- When you complete your application it will request a deposit payment of €0, click “pay now”, the page will not change or close down but this is normal and your application will still come through to the system as long as you click the pay now button. We are not taking deposit payments at this stage.
Please note that the twin ensuite rooms in Glasán are not suitable for social distancing, please do not apply for one of these rooms if you are not prepared for this. If you wish to share with a friend you will both need to apply and note the name of the sharer on the additional information section.