Galway Student Lettings at Glasán Village is comprised of 38 purpose-built apartments and houses with different years and post graduate students allocated to separate individual blocks which provides students with a fun and safe living experience with a wide range of facilities. It’s a great place to make friends and is suitable for students of all ages. Each Apartment / House accommodates either two, three or four students and contains a large spacious, comfortable living room and kitchen, which come fully equipped with all you may need. The bedrooms are comfortable with a study area, plenty storage space and shelving, a number of bedrooms are also equipped an en-suite and FREE Wi-Fi in all apartments and houses.
Why choose Galway Student Lettings at Glasán Village?
- We own, let, manage and maintain all our units
- Repair and Maintenance Services in place
- On campus Security
- The Closest you can get to GMIT
- Individual Key Card door lock system
- Rooms from €58 Per Week
- Free WIFI & Free Parking
- On campus Shop, Restaurant & Laundrette
- Tennis/Soccer Court & Bicycle Storage
Each bedroom is fully furnished and includes:
- A study desk with study lamp
- Built in storage units
- Residents are asked to provide their own bed linen, duvet and pillows.
Each apartment / house has a spacious living room consisting of:
- 2 Sofas with coffee table
- Dining Table and 4 Chairs
Each apartment / house has a fully fitted kitchen with:
- Electric hob and oven
- Built in units with worktop
- Iron & Ironing board
- Kettle, Toaster, Microwave Oven
- Cutlery, plates, cups, glasses and bowls
- Saucepans and frying pan
- Vacuum, sweeping brush, mop & bucket, bin
- There are rooms adapted for students with special needs, within the complex. For further details please contact then management.